Visa Exempted CountriesAntigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, The Federal Republic of Germany, The Federated States of Micronesia, Finland, France, The Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guyana, Holy See (Vatican), Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kiribati, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lesotho, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Nauru, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peoples Republic of China, Peru, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Romania, Russia, Samoa, SAR Hong Kong, Slovak Republic, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Republic of Korea, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Holders of Passports from Visa Exempted countries are granted visitors visas valid for fourteen days (14) on arrival at the port of entry. Extensions may be sought and granted for up to six (6) months on condition that the visitors hold valid passports (valid for six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in Fiji), return/onward air tickets and sufficient funds for the duration of stay.
Nationals from countries other than those from visa exempted countries (listed above) must obtain tourist visas before entering Fiji. A person who needs a visa has to submit the following:
- Duly completed visa application form.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs â€“ one of which must be witnessed (colour or black and white)
- Fee for single entry visas is NZ $120.00 per person and for multiple entry visas is NZ $180.00, in the form of a Bank Cheque payable to the "Fiji High Commission." Personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Current passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended stay in Fiji and a return/onward ticket
- A copy of the itinerary or travel details from the airline or travel agent (it is recommended that air tickets be purchased after visa is granted).
- Visa for the next country of destination after Fiji must have a minimum validity of three (3) months.
- Diplomats do not need to obtain a visa if going on official business. If unofficial business, then apply in the normal way.
- If sponsored by a Fiji national, sponsorship letter is to be submitted.
- Prepaid self-addressed courier bag for the return of passport/visa
Fiji High Commission
P.O Box 3940
or courier to: Fiji High Commission
31 Pipitea Street
Visa Processing Hours:
Monday â€“ Thursday 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Friday 9.00 am to 12.30 pm
Vaccinations are not required for Fiji.
Visa processing takes approximately 10 to 30 working days. However processing time can vary depending on individual cases. Incomplete or incorrectly filled application forms will be returned to sender. Persons traveling to Fiji without proper visas will be refused entry unless they are nationals of visa exempted countries.